Jigsaw Jigsaw

nice

very funny, and nice animated. but a little short

Merry Afternoon ^-^ Merry Afternoon ^-^

pretty good animation but...

I have to say that the animation is not bad!! But you could use this to make something that's fun to watch, and your movie is complete!

Christ Chex Christ Chex

not bad

This flash is not bad, in fact it's pretty good. it's a little short, but the animation and especially the drawings were good! Otherwise, I didn't like the voice acting.

randomness stuff 2 randomness stuff 2

why so high

this is a stupid movie grahics are bad, animation wa bad, and it wasn't funny either.. whay has it a high score??:S

liquid sharp and dead liquid sharp and dead

graphics..:(

I really like the animation and i can really see you're very talented. But if you had spent more time on the graphics, it had been much and much better, because the graphics were just bad.. Besides that, a very cool movie!

My Dying Grandma My Dying Grandma

Don't be so serious

To all the other guys below me who gave low scores : It's just a flash movie... Don't take it to serious. I don't think the maker of this flash had any bad intentions. It was quite good and hey, it also was quite funny! Don't take it too fucking serious!

Slintas responds:

Glad we think alike.
Thanks!

Taipei Days Ep 3 Taipei Days Ep 3

Stupid and easy made

This is a stupid flash.. It's so easy made sorry

FrostfoxTW responds:

Well, it's not the typical flash with tons of animation, but it never was suppose to be. It might seem easy to make, but it does take quite a bit of work to draw out all the characters, backgrounds and do the voices. Thanks for your opinions though.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Wow, really amazing!!

I personaly think this is the best flash on the whole site!! This is amazing !!

The Plumber The Plumber

YEAH!! really good!

I really like this movie.. It's not a standard mario movie, and it's really funny.. And I won't forget it's very good animated! 5/5

Samtaro (preview) Samtaro (preview)

really promising!!!

This is really promising.. It's a preview and I now want to see the complete story! Story is nice and funny and Its a well animated flash!! Well done! It's a pity the sound is missing.. Try to make the sound OK in the real flash, then it will be a masterpiece!!

My compliments,